Your Ad Here


LANCO Infratech (LITL)

LANCO Infratech (LITL) secured two super critical power projects with an installed capacity of 3,300 MW in Uttar Pradesh. The bids called by the Uttar Pradesh Government for development of the two thermal power projects viz., Prayagraj of 1,980 MW (3x660 MW) and Sangam of 1,320 MW (2x660 MW) were opened on Apr. 11, 2008 at the office of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation which conducted the competitive bidding process on behalf of the government. As per the terms of the bids, while 90% of power generated through the projects must be sold to the government of Uttar Pradesh, the remaining 10% could be sold by the successful bidder through the merchant market.

LITL has won both the projects by outbidding other top players like Reliance Power, NTPC and Jindal Steel & Power. The projects include all the required infrastructure linkages like road, water, fuel and rail.

No comments:

Your Ad Here